Interview: William Ehlen
What is the most complex thing you’ve had to do?
- The most complex thing I’ve had to do was this specific drill during a workout. It challenges my mental strength a lot.
What is the most outstanding achievement you’ve ever accomplished?
- The most outstanding achievement I’ve accomplished was getting my first college scholarship.
What are your long-term goals?
- My long-term goals are to play professional basketball
What is the biggest mistake you have made within your career?
- My biggest mistake in my career was letting my emotions get the best of me when I was younger.
What is one message that you would like to give the world?
- One message I would like to give the world is to block out the criticism and doubt from others and focus on what you want in life because anything is possible.
Where do you see yourself in the next ten years?
- In 10 years, I see myself playing professional basketball
If you could take back one thing you did wrong, what would it be and why?
- -if I could take one thing I did wrong, it would be making my decision right after high school too early. Why is because I didn’t weigh out all my options thoroughly, and I chose a program too soon