What is the most complex thing you’ve had to do?
- Honestly just to get started. It’s easy to make excuses and procrastinate. Im just glad I got with it and eventually I started improving and I continue to improve. I did a lot of research on how to make the right steps when being an independent artist. It’s a lot of time and It’s good to stay consistent when working on moving up in a industry that is so competitive.
What is the most outstanding achievement you’ve ever accomplished?
- I’d probably say consistently writing 16 bars a day. It’s vital to improve as an artist and I’m glad I’m able to continue to stay true to that despite the challenges I may be facing each day.
What are your long-term goals?
- I want to move to LA. Make enough money to make sure my family is well. I hope to make a song with some greats in the future. (Drake, Lil Wayne, J Cole, Etc.) but lastly preforming on stage in front of thousands of people. To feel the energy in the building as I preform.
What is the biggest mistake you have made within your career?
- Not writing music and saving it. Sometimes when I’m working on a project It’s good to go to things I’ve written and incorporate those into new songs. For while I’d be free-styling off beats and not keep record of the things I say.
\What is one message that you would like to give the world?
- Stay humble. Treat everything you have or got going for you as a blessing. It can all be taken away in a blink of a eye. It’s better to be the one who is grateful for what they have then to be the one to notice how good they had when it’s gone. Always keep in mind that there is always someone who has it worst than you.
Where do you see yourself in the next ten years?
- I see myself traveling the world. Following my passion sharing my music and helping out the communities in need. I want to see everyone win in life.
- If you could take back one thing you did wrong, what would it be and why?
- I honestly wouldn’t take back anything. God put me through certain situations knowing that I would fall to build me back stronger. Everything I’ve been through has been a lesson to make me resilient.