What is the most complex thing you’ve had to do?
- Working with younger children in the environment is the ing I have to do. I say this because working with younger kids ages 3–9 isn’t an easy job at all, but it’s gratifying.
What is the most outstanding achievement you’ve ever accomplished?
- I would have to say becoming a dad after college; My son is my everything
What are your long-term goals?
- I want to run a basketball kids league for many years to come
What is the biggest mistake you have made within your career?
- Trusting the wrong people
What is one message that you would like to give the world?
- Never give up
Always keep pushing
Where do you see yourself in the next ten years?
- Having the most extensive kid basketball program in the world
If you could take back one thing you did wrong, what would it be and why?
- I am happy with everything that happens in life because I believe everything happens for a reason.