What is the most complex thing you’ve had to do?
- the most complex thing I had to do was continue to live life after my father passed away from cancer Infront of me and my mother when I was 25 and continued to be strong and be the man of the household
What is the most outstanding achievement you’ve ever accomplished?
- the most outstanding achievement I ever did was play professional football knowing that I never had a high school career or college and I still managed to get sign to a football contract for the arena football league and getting several nfl tryouts
What are your long-term goals?
- my king terms goals is getting my own jewelry shop because right now I sell jewelry with my friend who is a celebrity jeweler so I will like to be a jeweler someday
What is the biggest mistake you have made within your career?
- the biggest mistake I made through my career is catching a case while I was playing football and be sentenced to 10 years to federal prison well I split my time state and federal
What is one message that you would like to give the world?
- The one message I will like to give the world is never give up and keep pushing and trying and don’t let anybody tell you that you can’t do nothing in life
Where do you see yourself in the next ten years?
- i see myself in the next 10 a multimillionaire running a jewelry store and also being one of the best brokers in south Florida and also running my own exclusive concierge service
If you could take back one thing you did wrong, what would it be and why?
- The one thing I can take back from doing wrong was going to prison for 6 years and missing out on my kids life I suppose to be in the nfl as we speak