What is the most complex thing you’ve had to do?
- When I was a boy I had to start working to help my family generate income since my father abandoned us, I left my country to be able to progress in the United States, the country of opportunities.
What is the most outstanding achievement you’ve ever accomplished?
- When I arrived in the United States in less than 1 year I became one of the biggest influencers in Argentina in the travel and blogging niche, I had tourism conferences in places like Puerto Rico and Argentina, as well as interviews on very popular television channels important of Argentina
What are your long-term goals?
- In the long term I want to set up my own companies derived from social networks to give work to my family and be recognized worldwide for what I do on social networks.
What is the biggest mistake you have made within your career?
- My worst mistake was not leaving my native country (Argentina) sooner to achieve everything I did at a younger age. Since I was a child I wanted to live from social networks but the economic situation did not help me, it was always clear to me that I was going to achieve it.
What is one message that you would like to give the world?
- Life is too short to go around complaining, you have to cheer up and get out of your comfort zone. Living from the comfort of your home you can never progress and there is a whole world to discover with many opportunities.
Where do you see yourself in the next ten years?
- In the coming years, I see myself discovering the rest of the world, showing my community every corner of it so that people are informed and recognize my effort generating content in a niche as complicated as traveling.
If you could take back one thing you did wrong, what would it be and why?
- hings always happen for a reason, therefore I would not change the good or the bad of me because at the end of the road I managed to live from social networks, which is a dream I always had as a boy. I had a very difficult life since my father abandoned me and left my mother alone with 3 children. That helped me be very strong in my teens and achieve my goals.