Interview: Cody Colacino
What is the most complex thing you’ve had to do?
- The most complex thing I’ve had to do is live in the wilderness for 96 days.
What is the most outstanding achievement you’ve ever accomplished?
- The most outstanding achievement — I believe, was when I signed my first record deal & started my independent label.
What are your long-term goals?
- Long-term goals — my main goal is to break boundaries in music production and artist development. I want to make futuristic and progressive music pushes culture forward. I also want my music to help the youth with any mental illness challenges they may be going through by letting them know they are not alone.
What is the biggest mistake you have made within your career?
- Biggest mistake — I believe all mistakes are learning lessons, and failure is the biggest blessing. I can’t point out one biggest mistake, but I’ve had failures along the way of my career and learned greatlyimmenselygreatly immensely from them.
What is one message that you would like to give the world?
- Message to the world — Don’t seek approval or validation from anyone but yourself. No man or woman is more powerful or capable than the other. Anything is possible, so follow your dreams and live the life you want to live. You can create your reality, don’t let the system make it for you.
Where do you see yourself in the next ten years?
- Ext ten years — doing the same thing I’ve been doing. I was making music, developing new artists, expanding my record label, and running my clothing line.
If you could take back one thing you did wrong, what would it be and why?
- I wouldn’t take back anything; I do not believe in regrets.