What is the most complex thing you’ve had to do?
- Leave my stable job, to dedicate myself 100% to working in my community. This also implies that sometimes you cannot go out with friends, miss some family events and much more.
What is the most outstanding achievement you’ve ever accomplished
I am the creator of one of the largest communities in Argentina, with more than 4 million followers among the different social networks. This led me to be nominated several times for some of the most prestigious awards such as the Martín Fierro Digital in the “Most Interactive on Instagram” category.
What are your long-term goals?
- My goals are to continue growing my community globally and offer you sub-communities of travel, food, videogames. Currently we continue to grow in the food community, as well as in the video game community.
What is the biggest mistake you have made within your career?
- my biggest mistake was not following my dreams from the beginning. I love what I currently do and I spent many years until I finally gave it all up for this.
What is one message that you would like to give the world?
- Follow your dreams, not work on something you don’t like just for the sake of making money. As long as we do what we like, earning money is a consequence! We all have something to offer the world and hard work is often more important than talent!
Where do you see yourself in the next ten years?
- I see myself helping people, brands and communities to reach more audiences.
If you could take back one thing you did wrong, what would it be and why?
- I would have chosen another university degree for something more related to what I currently do. I have studied law and would have preferred something related to marketing or a business