Future NBA Star Jonathon Daniel Ross
What is the most complex subject you’ve ever written about?
- The most complex subject I wrote about was an essay so far on everything happened in my life. It was very uptighting and upset with good experience also.
What is the most outstanding achievement you’ve ever accomplished?
- The most outstanding achievement I accomplish is getting my voice and presence out to the world slowly as that is my big dream and become known.
What are your long-term goals?
- My long time goals is to play for some basketball league in the future and continue studying markets/trading, however also keeping a good paying job.
What is the biggest mistake you have made within your career?
- The biggest mistake I made was not taken my basketball ; lifting weight and eating right food serious. When the time came I wasn’t ready and it was hard to get to where I need to be and it just got worse and worse.
What is one message that you would like to give to the world?
- I would want to tell everyone that what ever dream you have, you can easily accomplish it if you put your mind and time to it.
Where do you see yourself in the next ten years?
- In the next 10 year I see my self playing overseas or for some basketball league taking care of myself. I’ll have a good job and all my Finicial problems wouldn’t even exist in 10 years. I see my self becoming a better influencer by my social media modeling career providing and speaking to kids on what the right things to do. To tell them stay away from dangerous people and drugs.
If you could go to any basketball team who would it be & why?
- I would go to the jazz and help them on the rebounds because they have a small short team and getting rebounds and second point opportunity is what I do best.
If you could coach any basketball team who would it be and why?
- I would probably coach the Houston rockets because I been a long time fan and believe they have so much potential each year, they just need more parts and rearrange on how they play.