Check Out Famous Entrepreneur Mayis Hambardzumyan
What is the most complex thing you’ve had to do?
- The most complicated thing I’ve had to do thus far is to balance completing my university studies to successfully obtain my Bachelor’s degree in Marketing while working six days a week at VLV Electronics to help support my family due to the difficult economic conditions faced by living in a rural area in a developing country. While I completed my studies in their entirety and continued to climb higher throughout my career in my five years of working for VLV Electronics, it remained a challenge to look after myself and my two parents while staying completely focused on my work. While it was a challenging period of my life, I believe I grew more robust and resilient, which has only further helped move me toward my long-term goals.
What is the most outstanding achievement you have ever accomplished?
- Similarly to being the the most complex thing I’ve had to do, I believe that successfully balancing a six-day work week with a full-time Bachelor’s degree is one of — if not the most impressive thing I have had to do, at least during my professional career due to the fact it required immense discipline and exact time management capabilities on my behalf. While it’s certainly true that I struggled immensely during this time, going through said struggle and successfully coming out of the other side with a bolstered career and a completed diploma under such arduous circumstances reinforced my own beliefs in my capabilities to succeed under stressful circumstances and to still confident succeed in my goals and task of the moment.
What are your long-term goals?
- My long-term goals are pretty varied, although the top two would be to develop a financially strong and healthy career for myself to support not only myself but also my elderly mother and two sisters. Also, live in the developing world. While financial success matters to me from a purely realistic standpoint, I am not interested in hoarding wealth more than is necessary for the success of myself and the people I love. Aside from having a strong and healthy livelihood, I would very much like to indulge my love of traveling one day, and hI hope to visit at least half of the countries on earth as I am a massive fan of seeing and experiencing nepeople'ses cultures, places, and perspectives. While my livelihood and desire to travel aren’t the only two goals I have in my life, I would certainly say they’re the two most significant in the present moment.
What is the biggest mistake you have made within your career?
- While it’s difficult for me to specify a massive mistake in my career path which had had long-lasting or extended effects as I went to such extended lengths to be as close to perfect in my workplace as was possible, if I were to highlight any particular mistakes, I would have to say that it was not accepting various promotions or offers which were extended to me when they were offered to me. While this didn’t inhibit or damage my career, I may be a step or two more ahead than I am now if I had taken said opportunities. I also have zero regrets regarding the path I followed regardless.
What is one message that you would like to give the world?
- If I were to say anything to the world from the heart, it would be believing in yourself and having your love. Trust explicitly to stand by your side are the two most essential parts of surviving and succeeding in this world of ours, whether it’s a superb goal of high ambition or simply day-to-day living. Having those you love and trust standing by our side through the good times and the bad is something we all need, even if we don’t always want to admit it.
Where do you see yourself in the next ten years?
- If everything goes according to plan and I continue to have the means to climb further upward, I hope to re-establish myself in the marketing industry with myself as the lead. I believe that seeing as I was highly successful immediately after graduating from University, I learned career-enhancing skills and ideals from said University, which has given me the potential to take my marketing further than I have previously been able to within the confines of my previous career and the few opportunities afforded to me at the appropriate time, given my domestic situation.
If you could take back one thing you did wrong, what would it be and why?
- While I don’t think I’ve done anything throughout my life which stands out as particularly ‘wrong,’ the first thing that comes to the front of my mind is that during my earlier years of schooling, I did not pay as much attention as I ought to have, causing my early high school career to be somewhat tricky as I struggled to fill in many of the gaps that I had due to my inattentiveness.
However, despite this misstep, I quickly realized the error I had made. Ies and into my professional life, I have learned from and never made mistakes, ensuring I am at complete attention and full capability when undertaking any new task.